Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let it Snow!!!

I cannot remember the last time we had snow. Yesterday there were huge beautiful snow flakes falling. Luke was so excited because he has seen snow on TV and that is about the extent of it. By the time we actually had enough snow (which was about 1/4 an inch) it was dark and we could not enjoy it. This morning Luke woke up and said "build a snowman." Most of the snow had melted, but Daddy came through and brought the snow inside and as you can see we built a snowman!I am still in high hopes that we will have a real snow storm, instead of this fake "snow storm 2008" that the news kept talking about.

*See below I posted a couple of pictures of the baby. I have also posted a lot of new pictures in our album. We've been quit busy this January... Luke has turned into Dr. Luke, Spiderman Luke, a baseball player and a race car driver all in the last 15 days!

1 comment:

Michael and Catherine said...

Tell Luke we needed his help with our snowmen today. I hope y'all get an awesome snow soon, or you'll just have to come up and visit us! The girls had a blast! I love your Frosty on a plate! That was awesome of Jimmy to go out and find some snow! How cute! Your new baby is beautiful! What amazing pictures!!