Saturday, July 26, 2008

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE MAN!!

I cannot believe our little boy is turning 3 tomorrow!!! Tonight I watched Father of the Bride and when Steve Martin thinks back on all the memories of his little girl it made me cry!! I thought about how one day I would think back on today, Luke's 3rd birthday party, and all the other wonderful memories we've had and will have with our boys. It made me so emotional and very thankful for all the memories we have created with our little boy!! Having children is the most wonderful thing and I am so grateful for my 2 little boys. Boy, do I love my man and 2 boys more than anything!! Okay, so enough of the sappiness because I could go on and on. Luke had a Spiderman/Superhero birthday pool party today and it was perfect in every way! We woke up very early to get ready and Luke was quit the party planner. He directed us on were to put things and would say "we have one more thing to do" and hold up one finger. He also told us that we all needed to wear superhero shirts. So we did as the birthday boy wanted... even Landon. Thanks to all of Luke's friends for making his birthday so memorable. Check out Luke's Spiderman scooter!!! Thanks Harrison... Luke LOVES it and is quit good at riding it around the house.

Our little superhero!! Landon was a very happy baby for his big brothers birthday party and was obviously excited about being Batman for the day. Check out the album titled Luke's birthday for all the fun pictures!!

1 comment:

Michael and Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!! We cannot believe he is already 3!! Wish we could've been there! Looks like y'all had so much fun!!