This week the kids started swim lessons with Coach Dutch! Benjamin, Harrison, Catie and Luke were very good students and learned a lot. They learned how to blow bubbles, kick their legs, move their arms, float and swim underwater to us!
Baby Abby dreaming in the arms of Mimi of when her friend Baby Landon is going to make his arrival. Abby, his mommy is wondering the same thing! I go to the dr. tomorrow, so we will see what progress he has made. Last week I was 1cm and 60% efaced... stay tuned!
1 comment:
Tricia, we missed Luke and his family today at church. We met greeter Mimi as we returned from our Cornerstone ByeBye Buggy Ride. Helen was our honored guest today for the offering/donut run.
Thank you for posting the pics of the kids, it's great to be able to converse with them about the events in their lives.
I'll be keeping a close watch for news of baby Landon's debut.
Post a Comment